Join us, July 23rd – 24th for the “Hack Midwest” hackathon. We are sponsoring with a challenge for a chance to win a “Creality CR-10 V3 3D Printer w/ Titan Direct Drive“.
Company Challenge: Best use case using Particle Space’s APIs
Rules: Build a mobile app, web app, or API service that integrates a useful use case with our API services.
Judging Criteria: We’ll be looking for two things. One, how helpful the product is to the real estate industry or the industry you are needing real estate-specific services/data for. Second, how many of our services were integrated into the product to build your solutions.
1. Create a free developer account under https://dashboard.particlespace.com – you will be able to generate your API Keys for authentication here.
2. Read our public documentation: https://docs.particlespace.com/docs/intro
3. Create a public GitHub repository. We will request the link to the repo link after the match to showcase.
Suggestions & Help:
1. We have a free ReactJS starter kit that utilizes our data and geospatial services to create a mapping service of property data with Google Maps. Download it here: https://github.com/particlespace/real-estate-data-platform-starter-template
2. Docs: https://docs.particlespace.com/docs/intro
3. Real Estate is a booming industry for technology products. One area known as Proptech (property technology) has seen a large increase in meaningful products from on-demand home service apps to rental platforms and property management software. If you are struggling to think of an idea, we recommend thinking of a feature of a platform that is around real estate data like an investor or listing platform. You can think of zillow.com for instance.
To apply and read more about Hack Midwest. Go to https://hackmidwest.com/